On May 4th, 2011 I will be heading off on an exciting 1-year trek across Central & South America. I will be carrying two fishing rods in my backpack - one spin casting & one fly rod. Join my adventure as I search for each country's best fishing spots, learn local techniques, and show you how to get in on the action. Rainbow Bass fishing in Nicaragua, Machaca in Costa Rica, and Peacock Bass in Guyana are only a few of the adventures on the itinerary.

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Bob Izumi's Real Fishing Magazine - Rainbow Bass, Costa Rica Article

Real Fishing Magazine (Winter 2011) - Explosions from Arenal Article

My first feature fishing article is now out in Bob Izumi's Real Fishing Magazine (2011 Winter Edition). The article is about my exciting fishing trip to Costa Rica's volcano town "La Fortuna". I had the opportunity to fish for Central America's notoriously aggressive Rainbow Bass on Lake Arenal, which sits at the base of Volcano Arenal, one of the most active volcanoes in the world. I don't want to spoil any surprises, so if you get the opportunity, head to your local magazine stand or bookstore to pick up a copy. This is the first of many more adventure fishing articles to come, so stay tuned.

For more fishing articles and free online issues, visit http://www.realfishing.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Twitter
Subscribe to Feeds
Add in Facebook